Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tropical Storm 2, 2013


A short blog to mention the forecast today:  "incessant rain!"  And that is a quote!  Above is a picture of an intrepid neighbor headed down our street.  I am not a bit sure how I am going to get to work this morning!  Our street and drive are definitely underwater!  

The children are home from school.  Instead of snow days, I guess they have Tropical Storm days!  Tropical Storm 2 for 2013 is stalled on top of us.  Yesterday, I was at the grocery store, and the television there had The Weather Channel on, which featured this storm with pictures of Belize!  I figured that was a bad sign, and it looks like we have days more of rain before us!

Here is another picture of our street!


And for Dave's friends...here are a couple of pictures of the engine in the BERT Cessna.  I don't know why I found these pictures on his camera, but I'll share them!



OK...off to work!  Umbrella in hand!

1 comment: